Covid-19 coronavirus information
We take our responsibilities seriously so we’re following the Government guidelines and will keep up-to-date with their recommendations. Please continue to check our home page for updates about whether the Ark is open.
What are we doing?
- Children’s cups, plates, etc. have been sterilised, along with kitchen surfaces.
- Surfaces that are frequently touched (e.g. door handles) are regularly disinfected.
- Hand sanitiser is available if you’re not able to wash hands before snack time.
- Children’s and adults snacks will be served with tongs/spoons.
- Tissues and a pedal bin are available by the main door.
- All our staff receive hygiene training and have been briefed about Covid-19.
What should you do?
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth unless your hands are clean.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the bin. Cover your face with your sleeve if you don’t have a tissue.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitiser with at least 60% alcohol.
- Watch out for your child putting toys in their mouth. We’re trying to use toys that reduce this likelihood.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell and stay at home if you are unwell.